Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oogedy-Boogedy

I love the sound of it.

Oogedy-Boogedy!

Oogedy-Boogedy!

Oogedy-Boogedy!

Oogedy-Boogedy!

UPDATE: Oogedy-Boogedy!!

MORE UPDATE: I was amused by the controversy over the idea that Christians should vote like we are told and drop the "Oogedy-Boogedy" stuff.

As I pointed out last month:

Many critics stand ready to mock Palin’s Christianity. Fair enough. Will they also mock Obama’s and Biden’s?

Christianity is a miracle religion. Absent belief in the miraculous, there is nothing left of Christianity worth the name.


I don't ask that my political allies believe in the miraculous, I just don't what them to expect me to deny it.

No comments:

Blog List

Followers

legalisma

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution2.5 License.