So here I am, a person who makes a living putting words on a page, and my daughter shames me into starting a blog.
No, she didn't say anything. She didn't roll her eyes or shrug her sholders.
She started her own blog and has posted some good readable entries.
So my choice was to just leave smart-alec remarks in her comments, or start writing myself.
Guilt is a terrible thing...
Economically conservative social liberals are the “jackalopes of American politics.” - Jonah Goldberg
Monday, May 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Putting my Best Face Forward
So new day, new look. I am making another posting to what was never more that a shout-into-the-well blog. But I've updated the look of t...
-
Jim Baen has launched a new, electronic magazine, Jim Baen's Universe! While subscriptions start at $30, they range up to $500 in a mul...
-
I am compiling a style guide for my shiny new publications department (as a Wiki!). Part of that style guide is a list of "Best Practic...
-
So new day, new look. I am making another posting to what was never more that a shout-into-the-well blog. But I've updated the look of t...
1 comment:
heh. indeed.
Nope, doesn't sound right, my mental voice is way to snarky. Now you need trackbacks.
Post a Comment